OFFLINE

Church of the Ascension Episcopal

In 1953 The Episcopal Church of the Ascension was chartered as a “Self-Organized” Mission Station, meeting in the Vestavia Hills Town Hall, in homes, and in kindergarten and school buildings, under the guidance of Bishops Carpenter and Murray; The Reverends John Turn, Marshall Seifert, Benjamin Smith; our first Vicars, The Reverends David Cady Wright, and Lee Graham; and Lay Reader, Judge Eugene Hawkins.

Share GIVE